Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday 21st February

Ok 've been going mad! I cam to work on Friday morning only to find that our server has SxxT it's self! To make matters worse it turns out that our router (not 100% sure what it is I'm still working on it) was from one phone company (I'll choose not to name names) and the lines are from another so for the entire day Friday over the weekend and all day yesterday they have been fighting over who's problem it is! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well to make a long story short I couldn't get back online till today after lunch! And to make matters worse I have heaps of work to do now and the first thing I did was come on to check out every one's blogs!

On the up side i did heaps of scrapping over the weekend, I'll post it up in my galery tomorrow I think.

Lauren xoxox

No comments: