Ok this is only a quick catch up in point form I will be back this weekend to post some pics.
- 20th December we left for our Christmas cruise it was Amazing, it was Josh & I second cruise and was made extra special by Josh why??
- He proposed on Christmas day! He got down on one knee and asked me if I would marry him. I said yes of course.
- We got home and had a great new years eve with my mate Shonel who has moved to Gladstone.
- We went out on the town had way too much to drink, and spent most of the 1st January on the lounge in the air con sleeping off our head ache.
- Josh and I enjoyed the last few days before we had to return to work on Monday doing house jobs and relaxing.
- I put my engagement ring into be resized on Monday and it's going to take 2-3 weeks?!?! What the I'd only had it for 10 days.
- In my time off I discovered dotee dolls. If you're not sure what they are check flickr.com
- Back to work it's mad mad mad, trying to catch up is like running around in a circle.
- My birthday is this Saturday and I can't say I'm looking forward to it but I love birthdays just no9t the numbers associated with them. lol!!
- As I said I'll be back on the weekend to share some pics of our holiday the moment after josh proposed and my cute little dotee dolls.