Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Scrapping mad....



Hi all,

As you can see I’ve been a busy bee! I spent most of Sunday scrapping while Josh was at work. I don’t like him working Sundays but I do love the time to scrap! And I had thought about waiting to get home and scrapping all out holiday pictures, but couldn’t wait, I had to scrap the photo’s as I love them so much!!

Explore Belgium: This is Josh rather intoxicated in Belgium. We went clubbing in Belgium where hardly any one spoke English and we’re not too good at French, Dutch or German. Who knows though I might be by the time we get home!

Belgium: This is Josh the morning after!!! This is the sign out the front of the train station where we got the train back to the airport.

Leeds Castle: This is the most magical castle I’ve ever been to the grounds are wonderful! We had a great day here when we first came to England. I was inspired by Carole’s paper toll technique on the flowers I think that they are really cute.

Buckingham Palace: I adore this page. I sat in front of a movie on Saturday night and cut cut cut! I love how this page turned out.

Sunny days: I finish this page last night as I didn’t know what to call it. This is a photo of me at Movie World last summer. All the flowers are fluffed up and 3D.

I included a photo of all the embellishments too. Not that much to up date on at the moment on the home front, we are happy and well. Working far too much for holidays this month but we'll try and squeeze in something.

Hugs, Lauren x

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC LO's Miss Lauren, I totally love where you are at at the moment with your scrapping. The English castles have this magical ambiance about them don't they, I just love them.
Glad you are enjoying your time over in the UK, but be warned the lovely warm days of summer stop quickly by the end of September, lol.
Take Care
Huggles
Trac x

Rach H said...

hi Lauren
sounds like you are having a ball over there!! Your bringing back so many memories for me reading the places you have being.
Lovin all your gorgeous LO's. Wish I had scrapping when i was there 10 yrs ago to keep up with all my travelling pics.
Keep enjoying your time. :)

keslyn said...

Hi Lauren,
Great idean to scrap all your travel shots as you go, they look fantastic, I love all your 3D flowers.
Have a great week
Kerry

Lara said...

love those flowers Lauren - pleased to finally see them side on & see how they jump off the page. Great layouts - TFS!

Anonymous said...

THey're all gorgeous... Not sure which one I like the best. xx

Unknown said...

Lauren, I love those LOs, especially the Buckingham Palace one- How do you do those flowers- is it cut and layering?

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lauren! Love all your layouts! You're on fire!! My sister loved Leeds as well!

Hey, footy tipping is over - boo hoo! I finished on a bang though with my best score of 7!! Congrats to Carol-lea for winning!!

Justine said...

Hi Lauren!

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving such kind words and WOW!!! Your work is incredible....those 3D flowers look amazing! I'm off to add you to my links....thanks for the inspiration!

Kelly said...

Hi Lauren-
Just wanted to say how gorgeous all of your layouts are.
They are beautiful!
Love Kel XXX

Anonymous said...

HI Lauren, finally get onto your blog, I have been a bad girl, not comment. Your layouts are just so gorgeous, you have done a magnificient job, they all looks really awesome, but I also love the first layout, love how you have incorporated everything to suit the photo so well.

Great job Lauren, and I am pleased you are having such an unreal time.

Hugs
Carole.

Megan said...

Hi Lauren!

These are all so awesome!! I love the Buckingham Palace one too....very stunning!

Thanks for sharing these - they are gorgeous.

Megan xx