Friday, March 30, 2007

Thanks you to every one who have left comments and emailed me. The support is overwhelming. I have been busy creating and will upload into my gallery over the weekend at some point.

- I wanted to give a huge shout out to Alison and the team at Altogether Scrap in Australia they do fabulous kits and even kids kits please stop by and say hi.
- I’m off to a crop tomorrow with the DoodlingDaisies near Maidstone so in usual Lauren form I have not packed up anything or printed photo’s and will be running around this afternoon like a mad scrapper getting organised!!!
- Three more sleeps until my family arrive. I can’t wait to get in the car and drive to the airport to see them on Tuesday morning!!!!

Lastly I wanted to share this photo of Josh and I with you it was taken last weekend by the basin. Now if you look behind me you can see some houses we live just behind the house and ours look like the one you can see. Well actually every ones looks like that. Lol
Oh here is a tip for 'happy snaps' try and be the same hight josh and I always take crap 'happy snaps' but this one work really well as I was stanging on this big stone. Just though i'd share.


A huge hug to my dear friend Carole I really with that I could be back there with you. It’s amazing how much you realise you cherish a friendship when you are a billion miles apart.

Lauren x

5 comments:

Mel Diener said...

Hope you are feeling a little happier now?

Must be exciting having your family come to stay..woohoo. It must be so hard being so far away, I don't know how you do it.

Take care xxx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic photo.
I hope you have a fabulous time with your family.x

Anonymous said...

love the photo it is fantastic!!! Thanks for the mention!!
A.

Megan said...

Hey Lauren,

what a gorgeous photo of you and your sweet man!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

I sooooo !! feel the same way about you Lauren, You are a true friends which I love dearly.

I hope you had a wonderful time with your class at Maidstone, I am sure it would have been lovely.

Love the photo of you and Josh just gorgeous, would love a copy to scrap.

Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations.

Wow, I bet you are getting excited !!

Missing you heaps and heaps.



Carole xxxx