Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wow it's been close to a month with out a post, I've just been tooooo... busy. So what has little Lauren been up too??? I had the joy of Helping Carole on her stand at the Craft and Quilt show in Brisbane where I got to catch up with all the lovely Scrapbook City girls. Then is was to Newcastle for a few days and by the time I got home I was tired and happy to see Josh.
I've just spent an hour doing this post and creating some new galleries, so pop in and have a look at what I've been creating!!!
Scrapbook City held there awards night on Saturday night and I couldn't go as I'd just been to Brisbane for the Craft & Quilt fair but I was luck enough to receive an award for...............

Scrapbook City Colour Artist

As you can see from my side bar the very lovely Cathy from Scrap Genie has taken me on as one of her Design Team members. It's great to be apart of the great team she has with Carole, Julie, and Rachelle. Here are some pages that I've done for her using the yummy Daisy D's Halloween range.


This Saturday and night 17th November we are once again gathering at my house for our monthly scarp, if your in the area and want to come please do it's a fun night with a lovely meal cooked by your truly!


I've been tagged by Patrina McDonald in an attempted to get me to update my blog!


I am to share 7 facts about myself with you, some random and some weird then tag 7 more people.

  1. I've been lucky enough to travel a bit but no where near enough.
  2. I am a neat freak! OCC about most things non scrapbook related.
  3. Great at organising others but not too good at myself usually leaving it until the last minute for everything.
  4. I always book my next hair cut at the hairdressers after my last, every 12 weeks.
  5. I've found true friendship in only a few people one of which is my best friend Carole we just get each other.
  6. I'd be lost with out Josh he just completes me, I don't think it's healthy to think that but he really is my heart and soul.
  7. I don't usually do tags, but Patrina pulled my arm!!

The lucky 7 I am going to tag are Carole Janson, Nicole Pomeroy, Jen Uittenbosh, Katie Howard, Tam Harris, & Tanya Reedy

Thanks for staying with me and reading it till the end.


13 comments:

AnnetteL said...

Congratulations on your win at SBC! It was really lovely to met you at the craft fair, it was just a pity we didn't get to talk much. OMG! Congratulations on your design team position, that is exciting news! I'm loving your layouts they are so pretty! That Candy bucket looks devine! I could see your organisational skills at the craft fair organising Carole! LOL Hope you have a great week Take Care Annette xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the win!
Thanks so much for visiting ScrapValue! I've admired your work for ages!

Megan said...

Hello Lauren,

I wish I could come on Saturday night too! Don't know how I'd convince Ned that I need to travel to Gladstone for a scrap day though lol....

Congrats on the DT possie too!

Megan xx

Petrina McDonald said...

Hey Megan - you could pick me up on the way there!!!!
YAY LAUREN! I kicked you in the butt enough to post - and do the tag!!! "I HAVE THE POWER!!" ooohhhh...that was a bit weird, wasn't it?
Love the layouts and your halloween project :) Good stuff!
Have a fab scrappy time on Saturday night - might try to pencil one in for 2008!

Love, P

Tish said...

HI Lauren, Congratulations on the SBC Awards Night win, its a gorgeous layout! And congratulations on the DT. Your layouts are great! Take care, Trish

Anonymous said...

A big congrats on the Scrapgenie DT, you are a talent Lauren and don't you forget it, love what you did with the Halloween Line, absolutely gorgeous. And an even bigger congratulations on your SBC win, the layout was stunning.

I will try and get the tag done next time a blog, and you know I feel the same about you.

Big hugs

Carole xx

Katie said...

Fantastic news about the ScrapGenie position! I will be keeping my eyes out for your work!! I love the halloween stuff too btw!! I will promise to try and respond to the tag!! But I don't know who to pass it on to......

Belinda Venables said...

Way to go Lauren...congrats on the DT position!
Congrats on the win too...your on fire.
I hope your having a wonderful time scrapping tonight.
Love your layouts by the way.
Belinda
xx

Unknown said...

HI LAUREN,IVE FOUND MY WAY TO YOUR BLOG VIA THE SCRAPSIDAISY FORUM! JUST BEEN HAVING A SQUIZY AT ALL YOUR AMAZING LO'S,I JUST LOVE THE HALLOWEEN CANDY BUCKET IT LOOKS AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren, that is fantastic news about your DT position. Huge CONGRATS to you. Great Halloween LO's and I love your "Candy" tin. You go girl. Cheers, Belinda

Trudi Harrison said...

Well Done on your award at SBC.. I just loved 'Agnes' fantastic use of colour...

Totally awesome news on your DT position.. your work is just so fantastic Lauren.. CONGRATULATIONS!! go and further set the scrapping world alight with your inspiration.. you will SHINE girl!!

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Congratulations on all fronts Lauren - firstly for your win at SBC - just loved all your LOs but this one was really special.

Also a huge, huge congrats on the Scrap Genie DT spot - thoroughly deserved - your work is terrific and I love what you did with the Halloween stuff!

Michelle
xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the DT posi Lauren and the win at SBC - awesome news!!
Lovin the work you did with the Halloween range.