Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Only a few more days to register for my secret Santa swap from Christmas!!

I guess in our house you can say that the social season has began. Josh and I have been rather busy the past few weeks and have looked at the calendar only to come to the conclusion that this weekend will be our last free weekend until mid January. So I’m cleaning out the garage!! I know boring but when you live with a man who hordes every thing these comes a time where she mush get rid of it all while his working, he he he!! I’m not sure about you but I like to be able to drive into my garage, get out of the car and walk towards the door with out dodging past a spare lounge, tripping of the mower as there are cardboard boxes where the mower lives and safely entre the house with out standing on a something.

I love a day at the races and Josh and I took no exception to attending the Gladstone Turf Clubs Cox Plate races. We both backed a couple of winners which made the day even more special.

(I'm not nude I've got a strapless dress on!!)


On Saturday night was the annual Gladstone Motorworld Ball. We had the most amazing evening and to top it of a record $60 000 was raised for the Variety Club.

Here are a few pics of the evening.

Yours truely and a very handsome looking Josh

I have been scrapping mad at the moment getting all my challenges done in time for the Scrapbook City awards night. I’ve done all but one. Carole and I are equally excited to be taking a road trip to attend the event and catching up with lots of people who it seams like forever since I scene.

On Friday I’ll share my entries to the awards night until then,

Lauren x

No comments: