Sunday, May 10, 2009

I've not posted for two weeks as we shoot down to Noosa for the Noosa Food & Wine festival for the May Day long weekend. If you ever get the chance go it was great. We stayed on Hasting Street and did a little shopping, went to Australia Zoo the markets, and sat and drank coffee in the afternoons. It was so relaxing.

A bit like this weekend, Saturday I spent doing a little shopping, Josh's parents gave us some Robins Kitchen's gift vouchers, we picked up a few things for the kitchen they really know us to the 't' they were the perfect gift for us. I then spent Saturday night with Miss Carole scrapping, a few wines and Twilight. lol!! (I know we're both addicted!!) Then today we took my mum for brunch for mother’s day, did the weekend trip to Bunning’s, Josh had a nap (because Bunning took it out of him lol!!) Then we spent the afternoon in the kitchen together cooking up a storm. Josh made Mexican lasagna that was amazing!! The new toys from Robin’s kitchen were put to good use, we ended up creating 5 dishes for dinner & lunches this week. Yummy!!

Below is my 'custom chippy' layout for last weeks scrapping outback challenge. These are my two cute nephews. The Basic Grey papers were fun to work with I love the colours & birds.


This was this weeks 'metal look chippy' I loved this weeks class it was so much fun. I love how the chipy took it metal look. I've also added some close up pics.




Till next Sunday,

Lauren x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both of these layouts Lauren they are gorgeous,and the effects with inking look wonderful. I enjoy our scrappy night as well, and yes Twilight what can I say lol !!

Carole xx