Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another stunning weekend in happy rock. Josh and I picked up our new car on thursday a 4 door Jeep Wrangler. I haven't yet taken any pics but we did spend Saturday afternoon crusing the beach at Tannum Sands. The Anzac Day perade was great a huge turn out this year, there were some very touching speaches and I had the tears straeming down my face by the end of them. Even the big guy did not that Josh would ever admit it. lol!

I picked up my copy of the Twilight DVD on Wednesday and I've watched it twice already I wonder if it's possiable to wear out a DVD?

I was lucky enough today to spend the afternoon with Carole scrapping, I always seem to relax at Carole I think because she really is an insperation to scrap with I love sitting and scrapping or more chatting then scrapping. I did my latest layout for the chipboar highschool over at scrapping outback. Apart from that just some ATC's and dotee dolls. I made a very speial birthday doll for carole but I'll let her show you it.

This is this weeks entry, 'make your own bling'
I don't think I shared week three with you 'doodle titles' here it is, I'm not that found of it, I've already taken the title off and changed it. Funny how after looking at a layour for a week makes you either love it or hate it.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

awww that is gorgeous Lauren.

Let me know what you're up to next week, I'll come in for a visit, and get Carole over too :)

xx

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous lauren I love that layout, and that second layout is beautiful. Yes i will have to share your doll and your owl that you made me, now if only I could get one of those gorgeous bags lol !! can't forget the owl, I will take a photo and put it on my bloggie.

Thankyou so much I had a wonderful Birthday, oh and BTW that Wrangler is gorgeous.

Carole xx

Jodi said...

Gorgeous layouts Lauren... I especially love your sweet memories layout that is beautiful. Enjoy your new car!

Anonymous said...

Hey little chicken,
it has been so long. I hope everything is going great for you and josh when is the wedding. Love to Carole miss you both