Thursday, March 23, 2006

Funny email..........

Ok I know this wont be in every ones taste but I received this in an email today from a friend of mine. Some of us use the smiles & frowns but these are some new ones I guess.

If I have offended any one I apologies in advance.

Lauren x

We all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons," where:

:) means a smile and
:( is a frown.

Well, how about some "ARSEICONS?"
Here goes:

(_!_) a regular arse
(__!__) a fat arse
(!) a tight arse
(_*_) a sore arse
{_!_} a swishy arse
(_o_) an arse that's been around
(_x_) kiss my arse
(_X_) leave my arse alone
(_zzz_) a tired arse
(_E=mc2_) a smart arse
(_$_) Money coming out of his arse
(_?_) Dumb Arse

4 comments:

keslyn said...

Very Clever, I wasn't offended
Kerry

Anonymous said...

We got this email from somewhere at home too........ Doesn't take long for them to think of these things does it??? xx

Anonymous said...

LOL Lauren very 'cheeky' indeed ;-)

Tracy

Anonymous said...

hehehheheh VERY funny Lauren.....like Linda I loved the smart arse!!!!

JULIEx