Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've been taged

What scrapbook lines/products etc do you dislike?
I'm not relly a sticker person.

What is the hardest thing you ever had to scrap?
I would have to say a friend of my who passed away last year. But I really had to scrap the pages for my scrapbook because he was such a huge part of me.

What technique do you use more than anything else?
I would have to say inking

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
I’m so ruthless I through most of my scraps after I’ve done a page, as I know I’ll never come back to them. I will cut large scraps down to create 6x6 pages though.

Have you ever had any scrapping related injuries?
I'm forever pricking myself with pins lately, when hand stitching on pages.

Finish this sentence, “If I wasn’t a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on…
Holidays!!!

Give your best storage or organisational idea
my tool box, it makes it so easy to take everything to a scrap.

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you?
I would take Carole Janson of course, then I'd auction the remaining 3 tickets off to scrapbookers. Then use the money raised to hold a retreat and make it really cheap so every one can come.

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell?
Never been published, the magazines don't like my work.... (doesn't bother me any more though cause I scrap for my & to recored the moments in my life that mean the most to me.)

I would like to tag ....
Linda Thompkins & Kerry Swain
(unless they have already had a go)

Lauren x

No comments: